Last Updated: February 3, 2020
We know that your personal information is important to you and here at OmniVista Health Media, LLC we are committed to ensuring it is kept secure and used carefully.
Below you will find a short summary of how and why we collect and use your data, who we share it with, and what we are doing to make sure your data is safe and secure.
What does OmniVista Health Media, LLC do?
Daily Dispatch and Insiders’ Cures are OmniVista Health Media, LLC publications.
OmniVista Health Media, LLC is a privately owned publishing company based in Baltimore, Maryland. We publish newsletters which provide insight and advice on health, and also offer nutritional supplements.
We are part of a larger publishing group known as The Agora Companies (“group companies”). You can learn more about OmniVista Health Media, LLC in the “About Us” section of our Website.
What information do we collect and how is it used?
The information that we may collect about you broadly falls into two categories:
- Information that you provide
We may ask you to provide personal information when you visit our Website, order forms and third-party websites where our advertisements are displayed, in order to provide our services to you. This includes your contact details such as your name and email address.
We use that information to deliver your subscriptions and so you can register an account with us, giving you access to the subscriber-only areas of our Website. We also use this information to personalize and improve your experience of our services, Website, and communications with you, and for advertising and marketing purposes, including sending you offers from selected partners.
You may also provide payment information to pay for subscriptions or use a one-click order process.
- Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website and order forms, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
The data we collect may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website or order form, including the pages accessed and links clicked. This data is collected using cookies and similar technology.
We collect this information so we can better understand the visitors who come to our Website and look at our order forms and what content may be of interest to them. Using the information allows us to improve the quality and relevance of our Website and services.
Who does OmniVista Health Media, LLC share your information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to third-party service providers who provide additional data processing services, for example, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, assisting with the processing of credit card payments, delivering your subscriptions, or personalizing and improving your experience with us;
- to our group companies and to third parties (including, data resellers), so that they can market products and services we think may be of interest to you
- as part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, or similar other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or the rights of third parties; or
- with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
Digital advertising & analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising
Providers collect about your use of the Website and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. OmniVista Health Media, LLC uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive by an internet server when you visit a website. Some cookies can be used to identify your computer each time you visit a site.
Third-party links and tools
The Website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Website, these companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Policy against advertising our Website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all third party e-mails promoting drmicozzi.com or our products are sent only to those who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of us and our websites using unsolicited email messages. We will terminate our relationship with any third parties who do not comply with this policy.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting us or our websites and would like to register a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately investigate your complaint.
If at any time you wish to be removed from the Insiders’ Cures mailing list, please click here to contact our customer service department.
We fund our free daily editorial email, Daily Dispatch by advertising our services and those of other group companies (occasionally we may carry advertising for a third-party service) within our editorial email, and by sending separate promotional emails. There is an unsubscribe link in each of these emails and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us our Customer Service team.
OmniVista Health Media, LLC
1117 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
1-800-682-7319 or 443-353-4398
Nevada Privacy Right
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them.
To exercise this right, please contact us:
- Online at https://privacyportal-cdn.onetrust.com/dsarwebform/90ddaa87-9d70-4282-9d4f-d6cbd96bd224/0c28ca89-4e5d-4483-9c85-a7e043d49850.html
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by contacting customer service.
Personal information we collect, disclose for a business purpose, and sell
We collect the categories of personal information about California consumers identified in the chart below. In the past 12 months we have disclosed and sold California consumers’ personal information to third parties for business or commercial purposes – details are set out in the chart below.
|Categories of Personal Information||Collected in the last 12 months:||Categories of sources from which information is collected:||Business or commercial purposes for collection, use, and sharing:||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:||Sold to the following categories of third parties:|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Categories of information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code (such as bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Commercial or transactions information (such as records of personal property or products or services purchased, obtained or considered)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Professional or employment-related information||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Education information||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
Categories of sources
We collect this personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Consumer data resellers
Why we collect, use, and share California information
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics
- Internal research for technological improvement
- Internal operations
- Activities to maintain and improve our services
- Other one-time uses
Recipients of California Personal Information
We sell the categories of personal information listed above to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Consumer data resellers
We disclose the categories of personal information listed above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Advertising networks and consumer data resellers
- Internet service providers
- Data analytics providers
- Operating systems and platforms
- Social networks
- Government entities, if required to do so
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information; our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information; the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us as follows:
- By phone at 1-800-682-7319 or 443-353-4398
- On our website by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Info” link or by clicking here https://privacyportal-cdn.onetrust.com/dsarwebform/90ddaa87-9d70-4282-9d4f-d6cbd96bd224/ce65e337-04fd-4e30-a543-494295fa3aeb.html
Verification Process and Authorized Agents
We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. At a minimum you will need to provide your name and email address.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by informing our customer service team at 1-800-682-7319 or 443-353-4398. You will need to provide your name and address, your agent’s name and address, and a copy of the document by which you appointed the agent.
Minors’ Right to Opt In
We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Contact for More Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us our Customer Service Team.
OmniVista Health Media
100 West Monument St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: 1-800-682-7319 or 443-353-4398
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all emails promoting OmniVista Health Media, LLC and its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and website using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination.